What tax documents will I receive?

Because your Liquid Treasuries account is both a checking account and a brokerage account, you may receive up to three tax forms at the end of the year. 

If your Evergreen Checking Account accrues more than $10.00 of interest at the end of the year, you will receive a 1099-INT from Evergreen Money. 

If your US Treasury Bills accrue more than $10.00 in investment income, you will receive a 1099-INT from Jiko. Remember, investment income from US Treasury Bills is state tax exempt. 

If you made a sell of US Treasury Bills, a 1099-B will be issued from Jiko to reflect any gains or losses in your account. Gains or losses may occur for trades, as some of your T-Bills may be sold. You may receive both interest income, and also capital gains or losses on your Liquid Treasuries account.